You’ll be able to come home, greet your dogs calmly, take them for a relaxed walk and have them listen the first time so that they’ll understand what you want from them. Your dogs will learn basic obedience dog training on-leash.
Your dogs will learn:
- Heeling – Your dogs will be along your left side & will sit automatically when you stop. This is used when walking in a store or a busy street.
- Loose Leash Walking- Dogs will be able to walk with you on leash not pulling. This is used when letting your dogs go potty or unstructured walk in the woods.
- Release Command- Lets your dogs know when its their free time and not be focused on you.
- Down and Stay- Your dogs will lie down on command and hold their position until released.
- Sit and Stay- Your dogs will sit & stay until released.
- Come/ Recall (off-leash)- Your dogs will return to you, from a distance of 50 feet, and sit.
- Mark Command- Your dogs will go to the designated are and stay until released.